Indiana - Vascular surgery – (47427)
Vascular Surgery – 1 Hour From Chicago
- Seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Vascular Surgeon to join a well-established practice
- Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction.
- Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and existing medical staff.
- Physician will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Medical Center is a new hospital built in 2019 with state-of-the-art facilities
Schedule is divided among: Clinic, Surgery and the Cath Lab
Emergency Room Call: 1:3
Physician covers own weekly call
Superb support staff includes: RN, MA and two vascular ultrasound technicians
On-site Vascular Lab
Close to Chicago and the Lake Michigan Beaches
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.