Connecticut - Physician Assistant – (47420)
Urology Physician Assistant – Connecticut – 45 Miles From Hartford
- Hospital seeking Urology Physician Assistant to become a part of their Urology office.
- Candidate will see patients in both Urology offices – 2 nearby clinics – No hospital rounding.
- Minimum one year of experience in urology or other surgical specialty field.
- Provide outpatient care in general urology and female pelvic health.
- Work collaboratively with physicians to treat acute and chronic illnesses associated with general urology, male sexual health and female pelvic health.
- Order, perform and interpret diagnostic tests as needed.
- Assist with surgical procedures needed to diagnosis and treat urological disorders.
- Collaborate on improvement in care delivery and service with management, other physicians and staff.
- Work with practice management to ensure compliance with billing and coding requirements.
- Work with hospital and practice leadership to expand clinical capabilities of the practice and market the practice.
- Competitive salary – Generous paid time off includes vacation, holidays, sick time and CME.
- Other benefits include medical, vision, dental (including orthodontia), 401k with employer match and CME allowance.
- H1-B Cap Exempt organization
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and John "JJ" Niemiller will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
John "JJ" Niemiller