Pennsylvania - Neurosurgery – (47388)
Northwestern Pennsylvania – Neurosurgery
• My client is an integrated global nonprofit health enterprise and one of the country’s premier non-profit health care networks. They are expanding their neurosurgery team in northwestern Pennsylvania.
• As a member of the region’s premiere Neurosciences Institute, you will join a multidisciplinary team including four neurosurgeons, two neurohospitalists, eight neurologists, two neuroradiologists and one neurointerventional neurologist and experienced well season advanced practice providers. This is an outstanding opportunity to have the best of all worlds at a top academic medical center with plenty of opportunities to collaborate, perform research, and teach.
Qualifications and details include:
• The ideal candidate is fellowship trained and BC/BE in Neurological Surgery.
• Typical cases include neurotrauma, brain tumors, complex spinal surgery, cerebrovascular disease and/or endovascular interventional radiology.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and collaborative disposition.
• The physician will be expected to participate in multidisciplinary conferences, quality improvement initiatives and contribute to the teaching of medical students and residents.
• Interest in participating in research.
Candidates can expect:
• Competitive base salary commensurate with experience/training
• Paid occurrence-based malpractice insurance
• Medical, dental and vison insurance
• Short and long-term disability
• Group Life insurance
• Robust retirement plans
• Customary and reasonable moving expenses
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.