Oregon - Internal Medicine – (47380)
Oregon – Internal Medicine
• Client is seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to join as part of their Primary Care Clinics on the northern Oregon coast.
• They invite you to join their team of Primary Care physicians and advance practice professionals to practice medicine in a rural outpatient setting. They offer a beautiful work environment where you will be able to provide full spectrum care for patients of all ages. Hospitalist services are available to cover inpatient admissions, or you may choose to follow your own patients in the hospital. Teaching opportunities are available in collaboration with local medical schools.
• This is an employed position with a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. They also offer incentives for achieving productivity and quality targets. Hospital Administration is very supportive of their physician practices and the medical staff values evidence-based practices.
Their community hospital is in beautiful is located on the beautiful northern Oregon coast. This area and the surrounding communities offer the ideal Pacific Northwest lifestyle:
• Just 90 minutes from the greater Portland, Oregon metropolitan area.
• Historic and vibrant communities with thriving theater, arts and culinary scenes.
• Breathtaking beaches and quick access to exceptional outdoor recreation, including hiking, surfing, fishing, boating, biking and more.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.