West Virginia - Internal Medicine – (47375)
Location: West Virginia
Primary Care – Southwestern West Virginia
- Employed practice seeks BC/BE Internist, Family Practitioner, and/or Internist/Pediatrician to join their team
- 1-2 year guaranteed base salary offered
- 100% outpatient practice – option for Traditional practice
- Mid-level support
- 100+ physician practice
- 393-bed regional referral center – Level II Trauma Center
- Well-established hospitalist program covering inpatient needs
- Full benefits package offered including full health benefits, PTO, CME time and allowance, relocation assistance, paid malpractice, and more!
- H1B visa sponsorship offered
- Serviced by two regional airports – Huntington and Charleston
- 2-hour drive from Lexington, Columbus or Cincinnati
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.