Oklahoma - Pulmonary/Critical Care – (47366)
Pulmonary/Critical Care – 90 Miles From OK City & Dallas
- Comprehensive outpatient and inpatient pulmonology/critical care opportunity
- Opportunity to practice sleep medicine (not required)
- Medical Director over cardio/pulmonary rehab and respiratory therapy
- Opportunity to read all Pulmonary Function Tests
- Work alongside board certified physicians with a variety of specialty consults available
- Cost of living cannot be beat
- Located near major metropolitan areas (Dallas/Fort Worth, Oklahoma City and Tulsa) – enjoy proximity to large cities without the hassle!
Compensation and benefits include:
- Integrated health system with a competitive compensation model
- Annual bonus potential
- Resident stipend for early commitment and commencement bonus negotiable
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401K and 403B retirement plan options with employer matching and 457B option
- Professional liability coverage
- Generous relocation assistance, CME allowance and more!
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.