Indiana - Surgery – (47353)
seeking candidates for a full time Burn Surgeon. Candidates must be BC/BE in Surgical Critical Care, have a Fellowship in Burn, and be ABLS certified (Instructor Preferred). No Visa support.
- Required Burn Fellowship
- 12 – Bed Inpatient Unit
- Rotating block schedule
- Outpatient and Inpatient coverage
- Opportunities include: resident teaching, research, and outreach
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Program
- Providing Burn Care to the Region since 1974
A comprehensive benefit package will be offered and may include:
- Generous salary plus incentive
- Medical Education Debt Repayment
- Health and Retirement
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.