Indiana - Cardiology – (47349)
seeking an experienced, BE/BC Electrophysiologist to join a large, dynamic, multidisciplinary Cardiology group of CV surgeons, Non-Invasive Cardiologists, Interventional Cardiologists, Electrophysiologists, Advanced Heart Failure and Heart Transplant Cardiologists in IN.
With our own heart transplant program, as well as research opportunities available within our own research organization, Health Network provides the full spectrum of cardiology care to northeast Indiana.
Hospital not only has 2 EP labs, 1 hybrid lab, and the latest imaging technology, but also is equipped with three mapping systems: Carto, ESI, and Rhythmia.
- Call is limited to EP only and is shared equally among physicians during the day, no night call!
- EP candidates should be well versed in both basic and advanced EP procedures and device implementation
- Interest and competence in complex ablations including VT, AFib, and laser lead extractions is strongly preferred
- Watchman experience is a plus
- Physicians are supported by an APP who is highly trained in hospital rounding, triage, and assisting in procedures with closing and ILR implants.
- Team has an office NP, RNs including an AFib navigator, procedure scheduler and CMAs (Highly trained and dedicated EP staff of RNs and RTs)
- Cryo, RF AFib, and Convergent AF Ablations
- VT Ablations with Impella support and epicardial approach
- Laser lead extractions
- AFib Certified with the ACC Accreditation Service
A comprehensive compensation package will be offered and may include:
- Salary plus Incentive
- Commencement Bonus & Relocation
- Potential for Medical Education Debt Repayment
- Potential for Fellowship Stipend
- CME, Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions, Certification
- Health, Retirement, & Vacation
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.