Indiana - Pulmonary/Critical Care – (47347)
seeks a Pulmonary/Critical Care specialist (12 hour shifts). The schedule is 7 days on and 7 days off. This exceptional opportunity includes the option of being part of a syndicated facility with partial physician ownership. Level II Trauma, 396 beds with a service area of 1.2 million people.
- Responsible for 4-6 ICU admissions per night
- Evaluation of unstable floor patients
- Interacts with and triages transfers from outside facilities
- Responds to all code blue alerts
- Responds to rapid responses when able and when asked by house nursing supervisor
- Responsible for cross coverage on 40-50 ICU beds, mostly “tucked” in by daytime high intensity staffing model
- Active support from interventional radiology, cardiology and cardio-thoracic surgery among other specialties
A comprehensive compensation package will be offered and may include:
- Premium Shift Rate Compensation Plus Incentive
- Commencement Bonus
- Potential for Quality Bonus
- Potential for Medical Education Debt Repayment
- Potential for Fellowship Stipend
- Relocation Expenses
- CME, Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
- Health and Retirement
- *No Visa support
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.