Minnesota - Radiology – (47333)
Interventional Radiology – Western Minnesota
- Physician driven, multi-specialty group seeks BC/BE Interventional Radiologist to join their team
- Income split model based on group’s worked RVU’s
- Case load: Approximately 60% Interventional/40% Diagnostic
- Practice with two Diagnostic Radiologists & one Interventional Radiologist
- Call 1:3 – 1:4
- Potential for outreach services, if desired (within 20-60 minute commute)
- All modalities serviced: Breast, Body, Diagnostic, Interventional, Neuroradiology, MSK, Nuclear Medicine, and Pediatrics
- Full benefits package offered including malpractice, PTO, sign-on bonus, relocation reimbursement, CME and more!
- Unable to consider remote candidates at this time
- Located an hour from Fargo, ND and 2 1/2 hours from Minneapolis
- No visa sponsorship available
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.