Iowa - Obstetrics/Gynecology – (47325)
OBGYN need in Central IA
- Employed practice seeks BC/BE OBGYN to join one of the largest physician-owned multi-specialty groups in the Midwest
- OB/GYN Division currently includes 9 physicians and 4 advanced practice providers based in 3 offices throughout the area
- Average 20 new patients per month per physician
- 4 day work week; 4 weeks paid time to start
- 1:10 call schedule
- Very competitive base salary.
- Benefits include: generous 401(k) profit sharing retirement plan and health insurance, optional dental, vision, long-term disability, long-term care and term life insurance, and flexible spending accounts
- Located in Central Iowa – 2 hours from Cedar Rapids and Omaha and 3 hours from Rochester, MN
- Major airport in town with flights to 28 major US cities
- No visa sponsorship available
- As a state, Iowa has been recognized as #1 Best State to Practice Medicine (WalletHub, 2017 & MDLinx, 2018), #1 Physicians’ Top Places to Live and Work (Physicians Thrive, 2017), and #1 Best State to Live in America (U.S. News & World Report, 2018).
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.