Ohio - Anesthesiology – (47310)
Pain Medicine – Southern Ohio
- Employed practice seeks BC/BE Pain Medicine physician to join their team. Both Interventional Physiatrists and Anesthesiologists with Pain fellowship welcome to apply
- Competitive base salary offered
- Share practice with another physician and work closely with 2 more in a private practice – mid-level support
- No call
- Enjoy a 4-day work week
- Rapidly growing practice – able to ramp up quickly
- Full benefits package offered including six weeks vacation plus an additional week for CME, sign-on bonus, loan repayment and more!
- Located an hour from Huntington, WV, 90 minutes from Columbus, and 2 hours from Cincinnati
- Domestic airport offered in Huntington – International airport offered in Columbus
- H1B and J1 visa sponsorship offered
Skill: Pain Management
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.