Indiana - Endocrinology – (47282)
Indiana Endocrinology Opening
• Recruiting Endocrinologist to join established practice in Central Indiana.
• Work alongside experienced endocrinologist and 2 Advanced Practice Providers. Current patient wait times exceed 3.5 months.
• Office conveniently located in medical office building which is connected to the inpatient hospital and outpatient care center. Diabetes Education located within same clinic space.
• Open to 4 or 5 day work week schedules.
• This opportunity provides employment with excellent compensation and benefits package.
Equipment in Practice
• A1C machines, ultrasound machine for Fine Needle Aspirations performed in office.
• Fine needle aspiration
• Midwestern Values
• Easy Access to Cincinnati, Indianapolis, and Dayton
Cost of living 22% below national average
• Public and Private School Options
• Easy access to recreation-fishing, skiing, sailing, swimming, boating, cycling
• Within 35 minutes of Dayton, Ohio and 60 minutes to Indianapolis and Cincinnati.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.