Iowa - Internal Medicine – (47230)
Southeast Iowa – Primary care Opening
- Not-for Profit Community Health Center setting – HPSA score of 21
- Family Medicine or Internal Medicine training acceptable. Must be Board Eligible/Certified
- Group can sponsor H1-B as cap-exempt & J-1 visa through the HHS all year (no state caps or limits)
- Position will be replacing a physician so established patient base is waiting
- Candidates with interest/training in Geriatrics encouraged to apply
- Group has over 18,000 active patient charts and 43 providers
- If Family Medicine trained, you can see Pediatric patients, if desired
- Practice is 100% outpatient but there is an option to do some inpatient rounding at the local hospital
- Monday – Friday schedule
- Group offers a base salary of $250,000 – $290,000 depending on experience and certifications. Patient volume bonuses if you see over 15 patients in a day plus.
- Quality measures can add an additional $20,000 annually
- Full benefits and relocation package plus paid visa expense fees
- Open to immediate start date or Summer of 2021
- Group has a total of 4 clinics and they offer full medical, dental and behavioral health services to their patient base
- Community is a family oriented community in Southeast Iowa with a population of 10,000.
- 2 hours to Davenport, Iowa and 3 hours to Des Moines, Iowa. Peoria, Illinois is 2.5 hours away.
- 2 regional airports within 30 minutes and 2 international airports 90 miles away in the Quad Cities and Peoria, IL areas.
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.