Kentucky - Family Medicine – (47203)
Family Medicine – Central Kentucky
- Physician-owned group seeks BC/BE Family Practitioner to join their very busy Primary Care practice
- Competitive base salary offered – to be discussed with employer directly
- Outpatient only – Very limited call (Phone only)
- Average daily patient volume: 20-25
- In-office capabilities include: diagnostic x-ray, CT, MRI, Ultrasound, Lab, Bone Densitometry, and Mammography. STAT readings available, if needed
- On-site lab performs basic testing
- Opportunity for partnership offered after one year of employment
- Facility also has a walk-in clinic staffed by NPs and PAs during regular office hours and extended evening and weekend hours
- Located 30 minutes from Lexington, 50 minutes from Frankfort, 90 minutes from Louisville
- Rich benefits package offered including health and dental, employee independent and dependent life coverage, 401k, short and long-term disability, long-term care, vacation and CME time, CME stipend and a flexible spending account
- Located 40 minutes from Frankfort, an hour from Louisville, and 80 minutes from Cincinnati
- Major airport in Lexington with non-stop flights to 17 major US cities
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.