Kentucky - Cardiology – (47202)
Interventional Cardiology – Central Kentucky
- Private group seeks BC/BE Interventional Cardiologist to join a very busy practice
- Competitive base salary offered – to be discussed with employer directly
- Group consists of 4 full-time, Board Certified Cardiologists and 3 APPs
- The cardiologists hold privileges at an adjacent open-heart facility and two other hospitals in close proximity
- Anticipated daily clinic volume is 20-25
- The group shares a reasonable call schedule
- Cardiology clinic offers a broad range of services including: Echocardiograms, Stress Echos, TEE, Stress Tests, Nuclear Stress Tests, Holter and Event Monitors, Tilt Table, EKG, Cardioversion, Diagnostic and Interventional Cardiac Caths, Pacemakers and ICD Implants, Peripheral Angio with Stent placement
- Opportunity for partnership offered after one year of employment
- Rich benefits package offered including health and dental, employee independent and dependent life coverage, 401k, short and long-term disability, long-term care, vacation and CME time, CME stipend and a flexible spending account
- Located 40 minutes from Frankfort, an hour from Louisville, and 80 minutes from Cincinnati
- Major airport in town with non-stop flights to 17 major US cities
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.