Kentucky - Pulmonary Medicine – (47201)
Outpatient Pulmonology – Central Kentucky
- Physician-owned practice seeks BC/BE Pulmonologist to join their busy practice
- Competitive base salary offered – to be discussed with employer directly
- Outpatient Pulmonology only – no inpatient responsibilities
- Sleep Medicine welcome but not required
- Very limited office call
- Opportunity for partnership available after one year of employment
- Some of the in-office capabilities include lab, chest X-ray, all pulmonary function testing, IV respiratory medication and an Endoscopy Surgery Center (ESC) on the same floor of the office for bronchoscopies
- State-of-the-art six-bed AASM accredited Sleep Center available that schedules patients five nights a week (Tuesday – Saturday)
- Rich benefits package offered including health and dental, employee independent and dependent life coverage, 401k, short and long-term disability, long-term care, vacation and CME time, CME stipend and a flexible spending account
- Located 40 minutes from Frankfort, an hour from Louisville, and 80 minutes from Cincinnati
- Major airport in town with non-stop flights to 17 major US cities
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.