California - Nurse Practitioner – (47194)
Southeastern California NP/PA openings
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant openings in Rural Southeastern California
- $170,000+ base salary – 100% outpatient/Primary care with no call
- Federally qualified health center with loan repayment assistance available
- Must be able to see patients of all ages in a primary care setting. 40 hours per week with no weekends.
- Group will consider new graduates if able to work independently. These are both very rural clinics and the need to function without a lot of supervision is necessary.
- 2 openings with one clinic being nearby to Yuma, AZ (in California) and the other position is about 90 minutes North of Yuma, AZ on the CA/AZ border in California
- Start dates are available immediately (near Yuma) and in November, 2021 (North of Yuma position)
- Outstanding benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flex spending accounts, paid time off and holidays, LTD, STD, 403B and 457 retirement plans, extended illness bank, discounted health care services and more!
- Must be interested in working with and serving the medically under-served patient population. Spanish speaking is not required as they do have translators available as needed but this is a big plus in this area.
- negotiable sign-on bonus and relocation bonus.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.