Wisconsin - Emergency Medicine – (47158)
Wisconsin – Emergency Medicine
• 60,000 visits each year in combined UC/ER. This practice includes rotational coverage to their rural Critical Access hospitals
• 1460 clinical hours annually, egalitarian schedule. 8 hour shifts with 12-24hr shifts in rural ERs included in annual coverage expectations
• Level ll Trauma Center, Primary Stroke Center, STEMI/PCI Program with medical management of both ground and air emergency transport
• Excellent Benefits, Competitive Salary, Loan Forgiveness, and Relocation
• An innovative academic environment in partnership with the University of Wisconsin Medical School means you can enjoy the best of practicing in an academic medical center – teaching and research – in addition to patient care
• In an organization based on medical/administrative partnerships managing all aspects of the business, you can have a voice in the way things work
My client is an award-winning, physician-led, integrated health system, employing nearly 1000 clinicians. A rewarding practice and an excellent quality of life awaits.
About the area:
• This is an historic, vibrant city nestled between bluffs and the legendary Mississippi River. The region boasts great year-round outdoor recreation, excellent schools including three universities, affordable housing in safe neighborhoods, an endless variety of live entertainment and breathtaking beauty, making this a great place to call home. 2.5 hours to both Milwaukee, WI and Minneapolis, MN. 4 hours to Chicago.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.