Iowa - Orthopedic Surgery – (47143)
Orthopedic Surgery (Hip & Knee) – Central Metro Iowa
- Employed practice seeks BC/BE Orthopedic Surgeon who is fellowship trained in Total Joint Arthroplasty (hip & knee) to join one of the largest physician-owned multi-specialty groups in the Midwest
- Competitive base salary offered – to be discussed with employer directly
- Join an experienced Sports Medicine/Shoulder Surgeon
- Minimal call primarily covered by APPs; no general Trauma call
- Apps take first call, first assist in clinic
- PT Department of 17 providers and Medical Imaging department of 11 providers with state-of-the-art equipment on-site
- EMR with Virtual Scribe Service
- Benefits include: generous 401(k) profit sharing retirement plan and health insurance, optional dental, vision, long-term disability, long-term care and term life insurance, and flexible spending accounts
- Located in Central Iowa – 2 hours from Cedar Rapids and Omaha and 3 hours from Rochester, MN
- Major airport in town with flights to 28 major US cities
- No visa sponsorship available
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.