Indiana - Cardiology – (47132)
Non-Invasive Cardiology – Northeast Indiana
seeking a BE/BC Invasive Non-Interventional or Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join a large, dynamic, multidisciplinary Cardiology group of CV surgeons, Non-Invasive Cardiologists, Interventional Cardiologists, Electrophysiologists, Advanced Heart Failure and Heart Transplant Cardiologists in IN. With our own heart transplant program, Health Network provides the full spectrum of cardiology care to northeast Indiana.
Current and recent Cardiology fellows are encouraged to apply. * No Visa support.
Lutheran Health Network Cardiology:
- Service Line Offerings Include:TAVR, Mitraclip, Watchman, CardoioMEMS & others
- Surgery includes:VADs, Transplants
- Clinics:Advance Heart Failure, Amputation Prevention, Aneurysm Care, AFib, Cardiac Device, Lipid Care, Pulmonary Hypertension, Structural Heart & Valve, Cardiac Oncology, and Vascular Medicine
- Advanced Imaging all within the cardiac service line: 3D Echo, Nuclear, Cardiac MRI, Cardiac CT
- Research opportunities available within our own research organization
- 4 Cath Labs (2 Hybrid Labs for structural heart procedures) & 2 EP labs
- Cerner EMR with Lumedx Cardiac PACS
- Ability to tailor your key responsibilities to your strengths
- Nocturnists to cover primary night call. Shared weekend day coverage only.
- Candidate proficient in TEE, Cardiac CT and Nuclear preferred.
A comprehensive compensation package will be offered and may include:
*Competitive Base Salary plus Incentive
*Potential for Medical Education Debt Repayment
*Potential for fellowship stipend
*CME, Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
*Health, Retirement & Vacation
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.