Tennessee - Hematology/Oncology – (47115)
seeking a hematologist/oncologist for the region’s leading cancer program based in the Knoxville, Tennessee area.
About this Opportunity
- Competitive base salary with generous sign-on and RVU bonus potential
- 4 day work week
- Excellent benefits package including generous CME allowance, paid malpractice insurance and flexible relocation assistance
- Progressive patient support programs such as disease-specific nurse navigators, genetic counseling, clinical research, cancer outreach services, regional patient housing, and nutrition and social services
- Disease-specific tumor conferences and multi-disciplinary clinics
- Supported by a referral base of over 190 employed Medical Group PCPs and specialists
- Hospitalists routinely admit patients
- Educational loan forgiveness available
- Fellowship trained, board certified oncology pharmacists
- Accredited by ACOS Commission on Cancer
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.