New York - Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist – (47087)
Location: New York
A CRNA, under the general supervision of an anesthesiologist, will provide professional anesthesia services in all hospital areas to all patient populations. Primarily bread and butter cases (NO Cardio-pulmonary, Neuro, or high risk OB) And will assist with anesthesia-related medical situations such as, airway management. Must be able to do Spinals & Epidurals and function independently. Call required with NO second call.
A complete employee benefit package for full-time employees, which consists of the following:
- Starting Salary $249,600.00
- Attractive Signing bonus and Student loan repayment and relocation available
- PTO – 30 PTO days (240 hrs) (includes vacation, personal, sick) plus 7 holidays (56 hrs)
- 85% paid health insurance individual coverage (family health insurance coverage available at an additional cost).
- Fully paid dental insurance coverage (family coverage at an additional cost)
- Fully paid life insurance policy in the amount of one-times earnings up to a maximum $150,000 (additional coverage may be obtained at the employee’s expense)
- Long and short term disability coverage.
- Eligibility for participation in the hospital’s 403(b) & 457(b) plans
- Participation in medical flexible spending account if you choose
- CME up to $4,000 per year and 4 days (32hrs)
1. Certification by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists as a CRNA.
2. Licensure as a registered nurse in the state of New York.
3. Credentialing as Health Professional.
4. Must maintain current CPR, ACLS and PALS certification.
5. Must maintain appropriate Board certification.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.