Missouri - Cardiology – (47082)
actively recruiting for Board Certified Interventional Cardiologists to join the Cardiology team!
- Do you have 5 or more years’ experience?
- Are you looking for a collegial atmosphere?
- Are you looking for the challenge and reward of expanding and leading a program?
The practice is growing, including doubling its clinic space which is located within the walls of the hospital and adjacent to 2 new cath labs with new pre & post rooms– which will be just down the hall from the ICU & ED upon completion!
The ideal candidate will desire to have a nice mix of General Cardiology, Coronary and Peripheral Interventions in their practice.
- certified as the ONLY Level 2 STEMI Center between Springfield and Kansas City, MO!
- The group boasts a door to balloon time of less than 40 minutes!
- More than 70% of all STEMI’s are pre-activated thanks to the use of LIFENET
- Physician satisfaction is in the top 10% in the nation!
Located minutes from Stockton Lake – a Top 5 Sailing lake in the US as well as Pomme de Terre Lake and Truman Lake, providing easy opportunities to Social Distance in your daily living while having a fulfilling practice but only minutes from Springfield Branson National Airport!
- RVU Based compensation with above Median RVU rate
- STEMI & Cardiac Medical Director Stipends
- Retirement and profit sharing opportunities with employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, life and malpractice insurance
- Student Loan assistance
- Annual CME allowance
- Sign on Bonus
- Relocation assistance
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and John "JJ" Niemiller will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
John "JJ" Niemiller