Wisconsin - Surgery – (47066)
Oral Surgery – Central Wisconsin
- Seeking an Oral Surgeon to join a well-established Department
- Two year guaranteed salary
- Robust referral system from over 80 specialties across system
- Level II trauma center attached to clinic
- The successful candidate must be trained in full scope OMS including but not limited to dentoalveolar surgery, bone grafts, biopsies, sleep appliances, facial trauma, etc.
- Call 1:5
- Brand new state-of-the-art dedicated Plastic Surgery, ENT & Oral Surgery procedural suite to open in summer of 2020
- Benefits include: Competitive bonus and/or educational loan assistance and/or stipend during training, $5,800 CME annual allowance, Generous relocation allowance, Health, Dental, Life, Disability, and Malpractice insurance provided, 401k w/match, 457b, and very generous employer funded retirement
- Located just over an hour from Lake Superior, 2.5 hours from both Green Bay and Eau Claire, 3 hours from Duluth, MN, and 4 hours from Minneapolis
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.