West Virginia - Maternal-Fetal Medicine – (47053)
Location: West Virginia
recruiting an additional full-time non-tenured faculty member to join our academically oriented Maternal-Fetal Medicine Division.
Job Requirements are:
- MD, DO degree or foreign equivalent degree from an accredited program
- BC in OB/Gyn and BE/BC in Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Possess aptitude and passion for educating residents and medical students
- Willingness to participate in appropriate academic, clinical research or other scholarly activity as may be required of clinical faculty
- Proficient in Obstetrical ultrasound and prenatal diagnosis
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Fellowship stipend
- 24-hour In-house Neonatologist in Level III NICU
- Only free standing Women and Children’s Hospital in the State
- Excellent benefits package with generous PTO
- Academic rank and salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Culturally diverse community with amenities of a metropolitan area
- Family friendly environment
- Unsurpassed recreational activities
- Exceptional schools
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.