West Virginia - Psychiatry – (47041)
Location: West Virginia
seeking a General Psychiatrist for a fulltime academic position at the Health Sciences Center. Job duties include: provide clinical care and teach medical students and residents in the area of general psychiatry; scholarly activities are highly encouraged. Faculty position academic rank will commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Job Requirements by the time of appointment are:
- MD, DO degree or foreign equivalent degree from an accredited program
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Possess aptitude and passion for educating residents and medical students
- Willingness to participate in appropriate academic, clinical research or other scholarly activity as may be required of clinical faculty
- Excellent benefits package with generous PTO
- Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Vibrant community
- Superb family environment
- Unsurpassed recreational activities
- Outstanding school systems
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.