West Virginia - Pediatric Nephrology – (47031)
Location: West Virginia
seeking a Pediatric Nephrologist for a fulltime Assistant Professor at the Health Sciences Center, WV. Job duties include: provide clinical care and teach medical students and residents in the area of Pediatric Nephrology; scholarly activities are highly encouraged.
Job Requirements by the time of appointment:
- MD, DO degree or foreign equivalent degree from an accredited program
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Pediatric Nephrology
- Possess aptitude and passion for educating residents and medical students
- Willingness to participate in appropriate academic, clinical research or other scholarly activity as may be required of clinical faculty
- Eligible for WV Medical License
- Excellent benefits package with generous PTO
- Vibrant community
- Superb family environment
- Unsurpassed recreational activities
- Outstanding school systems
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.