Indiana - Surgery – (47027)
100% Breast Surgery – Indiana – Two Hours From Indianapolis
- Multi specialty group seeking BC/BE Breast Surgeon to join in this employed job setting
- 100% breast surgery position – No need for general surgery call
- Major multi specialty group with clinics throughout northeast Indiana
- Incoming breast surgeon will work with our Comprehensive Cancer Center, which includes multi-disciplinary support and collaboration with medical and radiation oncologists, pathologists, plastic and reconstructive surgeons, nurse practitioners, genetic counselors, physical therapy, survivorship support and nurse navigators.
- Dynamic team of breast navigators, specialty trained nurses and a midlevel provider
- Diagnostic Imaging on site, high-risk genetic counseling and testing, medical and radiation oncology services, research opportunities, cancer rehabilitation, NAPBC Accreditation.
- Competitive salary, productivity incentive, medical education debt repayment, commencement bonus, relocation assistance, CME allowance and paid time off.
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision coverage as well as retirement
- Our network has more than 100 access points in northern Indiana including physician offices, urgent care clinics, outpatient centers, and eight hospitals consisting of 973 licensed beds.
- Excellent public, private, and parochial schools, as well as colleges and universities
- Close proximity to Indianapolis – 2 hours
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.