Texas - Hematology/Oncology – (47025)
Hematology/Oncology – Southern Texas
- Private practice seeks BC/BE Hematologist/Oncologist
- Competitive base salary offered – to be discussed with employer directly
- Schedule: 8 am to 5 pm Monday – Friday
- Call: Every 3rd weekend
- 90% outpatient, 5-10% inpatient
- Average daily patient census: 5
- Partnership track offered after 1 year of employment
- Radiation, Lab, Infusion Center, PET/CT Scanner, Oral dispensing pharmacy, offered plus a fully staffed clinic, lab and chemotherapy infusion center
- Affiliated with Level II Trauma and Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Full benefits package offered plus relocation assistance
- Enjoy Year-round semi-tropical weather, no state income tax/tort reform, lowest cost of living in the U.S., great schools and affordable housing
- International airport in town with most flights connecting in Houston or Dallas
- J1 and H1B visa sponsorship offered
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.