Minnesota - Family Medicine – (47024)
- Board Certified in Family Medicine
- Experience in Urgent Care Preferred
- 12 hour shifts – 9 am-9pm
- 3 shifts/week; every 3rd weekend
- Pediatrics-40% and Adult Patients- 60%
- Full Lab, imaging, EKG, CT, Ultrasound
- Pharmacy in the clinic
- EPIC is EMR
- Opportunity to teach residents
Position is Fulltime or Part time with Benefits of STD, LTD, Family Health, Life Ins. Malpractice Ins., and Retirement Plan, CME’s
Skill: Urgent Care
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.