Iowa - Surgery – (47012)
new opportunities are available with our established multi-specialty group of over 95 providers. is seeking a dedicated BE/BC general surgeon to join our practice of four (4) general surgeons, one of whom is retiring soon. The candidate should be highly skilled in bread and butter general surgery with upper and lower scopes.
- Aggressive compensation package and generous vacation time
- Signing bonus and/or relocation stipend
- Paid claims-made malpractice coverage
- CME allowance
- Shareholder opportunity with low buy-in cost
The Job Specifics
- 2 experienced Nurse Practitioners that take care of the hospital patients
- Call is 1:4
- Opportunity to develop a large robotic practice
- Potential outreach to surrounding communities within a 15-county radius
- Coverage at Level III trauma center
- BC/BE – Must be board certified within five years of becoming eligible
- Good opportunity for final-year residents to start a long-term practice
- population of 170,000+
- Cost of Living 4.9% lower than the U.S. Average
- Strong public and private PreK-12 schools.
- Countless opportunities for youth development through local and club organized sports (hockey, baseball, volleyball, softball, basketball, swimming, tennis, football), dance, gymnastics and music.
- Diverse industry labor force including Manufacturing, Healthcare and Education
- Home to five higher educational institutions including a public university with nationally competitive NCAA Division 1 athletic programs
- Over 80 miles of recreational nature and bicycle trails
- Two private and four municipal golf courses
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.