Alabama - Pulmonary/Critical Care – (46992)
Pulmonary/Critical Care – Metro Alabama
- Growing practice seeks BC/BE Pulmonologist/Intensivist to join their team
- Competitive base salary offered – to be discussed with employer directly
- Group consists of 6 physicians and 8 APPs
- Sleep Medicine optional but not required
- 5-Week Rotation: Intensivist, Office, Helper (AM Hospital/PM Office), Hospital, Week Off
- APPs cover first call, only called for critical emergencies
- Full range of office care and diagnostic services for patients with lung disorders such as chronic obstructive lung disease, asthma, sleep apnea, interstitial lung disease, lung nodule clinic and lung cancer
- Advanced bronchoscopic techniques: EBUS, navigational bronchoscopy, navigational transthoracic biopsy, fiducial placement, pleurx catheters, brachytherapy, pleuroscopy and electrocautery
- Office located within 409-bed hospital
- Benefits include: 224 hours PTO annually (front-loaded), CME $3,500 per year, Dues and Subscriptions up to $2,000 annually, Relocation reimbursement up to $10,000 in verified moving expenses, ability to save an extra $19,500 per year in a tax fee account over and above the $19,500 with matching in the 403B
- Airport located in town
- Located 1 hour from Tuscaloosa, 1 1/2 hours from both Montgomery and Huntsville, 2 hours from Atlanta, and 3 1/2 hours from Jackson, MS
- No visa sponsorship available
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.