Oregon - Psychology – (46988)
seeking a full time Behavioral Health Psychologist to join our team in OR
- Consult and collaborate on a multidisciplinary team to provide integrated on-site care, recommendations, and feedback to medical providers and allied staff
- Have a clearly distinguished role from specialty mental health therapist practice model
- Practice in a population based practice management strategy with flexibility to be interrupted to respond to urgent/emergency situations and “curb-side consults”
- Utilize brief behavioral visits (20-30 minutes), limited to 1-6 visits, which are provided in the primary care practice area and are seen as a routine primary care service
- Provide assessments, screening, or intervention services for 10 patient per day for a 5 days/wk or 12.5 patients per day with 4 days/wk with the primary goal of assisting the primary care providers with identification, treatment, and management of mental and behavioral health concerns.
- Consults on mild to moderate psychological distress, behavioral problems/conditions, exacerbating chronic medical conditions including chronic pain.
- Day shift with no call coverage
- Doctoral Level Degree (Ph.D. or Psy.D.) in clinical psychology from an APA accredited institution – Health Psychology emphasis preferred
- Current Oregon Licensure or license eligible (Psychologist post-doctoral residents will be assessed on a case-by-case basis)
- 2 to 3 years of experience in Health Psychology
- Knowledge in working with patients who have chronic health conditions
- Eligibility to work in the United States
We offer an attractive salary plus incentives, relocation assistance, paid malpractice, CME days plus allowance, Electronic Medical Record (EPIC) and a competitive benefit package.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.