Oregon - Psychiatry – (46987)
seeking a full time Outpatient Psychiatrist to join our team in, OR.
- Join a well-established, full spectrum mental health program.
- Employment with Health Services Medical Group allows you the unique opportunity to precept psychiatry residents as well as see patients.
- Full-time position- 34 patient contact hours
- See on average 12-14 patients depending on appointment type
- Minimal weekday call-after clinic hours psychiatrists are on second call (back-up to psychiatry residents who take first call)
- Work with a well-established group of clinicians to include physicians, nurse practitioners, LCSWs, and psychologists.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Psychiatry
- Current Oregon Licensure or license eligible
- BCLS certified
- 2 to 3 years of experience in Psychiatry
- Knowledge in working with patients who have chronic health conditions
- Eligibility to work in the United States
We offer an attractive salary plus incentives, relocation assistance, paid malpractice, CME days plus allowance, Electronic Medical Record (EPIC) and a competitive benefit package.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.