Oregon - Laborist – (46986)
seeking a full time weekend laborist to join our team in OR. OB/GYN clinicians care for women during the teen years, adulthood, pregnancy, motherhood, menopause and beyond.
- Call Friday 6 p.m. – Monday 8 a.m.
- Friday PM clinic to meet patients
- No elective cases
- First call, in person and on phone
- OB and emergency gynecological cases
- Board Certified/Board Eligible OB/GYN
- Should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented.
- Eligibility to work in the United States
We offer an attractive salary plus incentives, relocation assistance, paid malpractice, CME days plus allowance, Electronic Medical Record (EPIC) and a competitive benefit package.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.