Oregon - Urology – (46984)
seeking a full time Acute Care Urologist to join our team in, OR. At Urology we diagnose and treat urological conditions for residents and its surrounding communities. Each patient is treated like a partner, and we make patient education a core part of our care. We provide care for all adult urological conditions for men and women, including but not limited to erectile dysfunction, kidney stones, prostate cancer, urinary infections and voiding dysfunction.
- Work seven (7) days a month and one weekend a quarter
- Duties to include call coverage, clinic and ER follow ups, consults and acute referrals and 4 weekend call coverage shifts per year (1 per quarter)
- Board certified/ Board eligible in Urology
- ACLS Certified
- BCLS Certified
- Should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented.
- Eligibility to work in the United States
We offer an attractive salary plus incentives, relocation assistance, paid malpractice, CME days plus allowance, Electronic Medical Record (EPIC) and a competitive benefit package.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.