Oregon - Intensivist (Critical Care) – (46983)
seeking a full time Urgent Care Physician to join our team in, OR. Community Hospital is a full-service, 25-bed critical access hospital
- 25-30 patients per day
- Typical staffing includes two providers per day at each clinic
- 2-3 weekend days required/month
- Full time 12-14 shifts/month, varied shift lengths from 8 to 11 hours
- Interested candidates should be board certified/board eligible in family medicine
- Experience in urgent care or emergency medicine preferred
- Should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented.
- Eligibility to work in the United States
We offer an attractive salary plus incentives, relocation assistance, paid malpractice, CME days plus allowance, Electronic Medical Record (EPIC) and a competitive benefit package.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.