Oregon - Psychiatry – (46981)
seeking a full time Addiction Medicine Physician to join our team in OR. Our Addiction Medicine Physician will serve as Medical Group’s Addiction Medicine Medical Director and is responsible for the program development of our addiction medicine initiative while carrying out Samaritan’s mission, vision, values. The medical director is responsible for the overall strategic planning, clinical management, and patient care plan for our clinicians. He/she will create a patient-focused caring environment while addressing and meeting the individual needs of all patients.
Our award-winning health system provides exceptional primary care and a range of specialty services throughout the Valley and Central Oregon coast. The network serves approximately 300,000 residents in multiple counties. Our skilled providers have a passion for building healthier communities through world-class, compassionate health care.
- Full-time position incorporating a mixture of both inpatient and outpatient clinical duties.
- Position is 80% clinical and 20% administrative.
- Program Development experience in Addiction Medicine preferred.
- Provides direct patient care for MAT and substance use in both an outpatient setting and at Treatment and Rehabilitation Services center.
- Duties at the Residential Treatment Center include a daily huddle, RN collaboration and PRN patient visits.
- 1:4 call.
- EPIC EMR.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Addiction Medicine (ABPM), Addiction Medicine Psychiatry or Family Medicine (ABFM or ABOFP).
- Addiction Psychiatry fellowship or 10 years in addiction medicine in lieu of certification.
- Should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented. Fosters an environment of collaboration and respect with physician colleagues, nurses, and other healthcare team members.
- Eligibility to work in the United States.
We offer an attractive salary plus incentives, relocation assistance, paid malpractice, CME days plus allowance, Electronic Medical Record (EPIC) and a competitive benefit package.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.