New York - Psychiatry – (46950)
Location: New York
seeks a psychiatrist interested in working as part of an interdisciplinary team across substance use disorder services and more traditional psychiatric services. The role will include being the medical director for a newly established OTP. In this clinic, the psychiatrist will oversee the ordering, purchasing, storing, and dispensing of methadone and suboxone. The psychiatrist will also lead mid-level and nursing staff; will see patients for their initial evaluations, diagnose opioid use disorder, and determine appropriate medication dosing. Apart from the OTP, the psychiatrist will have the opportunity to practice psychiatry in a small Article 28 clinic with therapists to assist in comprehensive treatment for patients served there. The psychiatrist should have some experience in addiction medicine and enjoy working across different services.
- A new practice that you can help build to suit your practice style
- A full scope of practice with outpatient only responsibility
- Hospital Employed
- Competitive guaranteed base salary with RVU productivity bonus
- Signing bonus and relocation
- 403b and 457b retirement plans
- 30 days of benefit time with seven additional holidays
- Paid Malpractice
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.