Missouri - Obstetrics/Gynecology – (46940)
Ob/Gyn – 1 Hour From Kansas City, MO
- Step into an established practice with three board-certified OB/Gyns, a midwife and an advance practice provider
- Practice in a beautiful new office building with over 12,000 sq. ft. of space
- Hospital sees early 500 deliveries per year and supports an array of women’s health surgical procedures including laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, colposcopy, biopsy, LEEP’s and ablations
- OB unit offers 4 L&D rooms, 2 antepartum rooms, 2 triage rooms and a dedicated C-section and surgical suite plus 17 post-partum/gyn rooms (including 6 newly remodeled large rooms) and a level II nursery
- Efficient five-suite Surgery Department with block scheduling is staffed with BC Anesthesiologists and CRNA’s
- State-of-the-art imaging available at the office location and the hospital and offers MRI, CT, x-ray, ultrasound, nuclear medicine and more; and 3-D mammography!
- Cancer Care provides comprehensive Hematology/Oncology care in a beautiful facility on campus with infusion center, linear accelerator and cancer conference
- Academic appointment and teaching opportunity possible through the University of Missouri School of Medicine – rural track longitudinal training program
- In-patient medical support is covered by the hospitalist team
- Hospital employment offered with a very competitive salary, bonus and benefits package
- Ask about student loan repayment, signing bonus/stipend available
- No visa sponsorship available
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.