Massachusetts - Neurology – (46884)
Massachusetts – Neurology (general neurology or any subspecialty)
- The incoming outpatient Neurologist will have a full-time schedule, typically Monday – Friday 8:00 – 5:00p.
- They can expect to see an average of 18 patients per day, with the ability to see more if desired.
- There is a neurohospitalist supporting this practice, so hospital rounding during the day will only be necessary when the neurohospitalist is on vacation.
- Call is currently 1:5, will increase to 1:6 with the next new hire, and the goal is 1:7 or more over the next year.
- In terms of patients, there is a lot of general neurology. Those with a specific clinical interest can easily build a subspecialty-focused practice.
- Each physician has their own secretary who assists with scheduling, rooming, and triage. Medical assistants are also available.
- Currently, there are 3.5 neurologists in this location. Other members of the practice also rotate through the office.
- Incoming physicians will enter the practice on a 2-year contract with a guaranteed base salary.
- After year 3, if found to be mutually beneficial, the physician will be offered the opportunity to become a partner or the option to remain on a non-partner track.
- Personal Time Off: 4-5 weeks including time for CME.
- Comprehensive benefits include Medical, dental, and vision insurance for provider and family; retirement; life and disability.
- Participation in NENA’s Profit Sharing Plan and 401(k) plan, with Employer Match, is available after applicable waiting periods.
- Malpractice coverage (occurrence).
- 30 miles to downtown Boston
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.