Florida - Family Medicine – (46857)
- Regional physician leader responsible for medical quality, outcomes, and appropriate resource utilization for clinical staff and programs (value-based care, or “VBC”), as well as leadership, advocacy, education and overall support of all facets related to success of the Medical Group across the regional market.
- Reports up through Company CMO, partners with regional administrative leadership
- Business development – collaboratively with Chief Development Officer, strategically scaling provider count, MA HMO density and patient base, and Practice revenue levers.
- MRA coding & Quality – Internal and external quality oversight, ensuring MRA coding accuracy, attention to gap closure and appropriate provider focus on all opportunities.
- M&UM – Responsible for resource oversight, development, and implementation of Complete Health’s medical and utilization management model at the market level.
- Preferred provider network – Ensure specialists, hospital, ancillary, and post-acute partners reflect top tier quality, outcomes and cost metrics, and both communicate effectively with and follow protocols adopted by CH Clinical Excellence Committee.
- CH Research and ancillary programs expansion including implementation of vision and strategy, advocating for growth, driving physician and APP participation, related education regarding organizational impact, and mentoring to address best practices.
- Responsible for local public interface on clinical and population health matters, ongoing provider oversight, accountability, education and communication programs, while continuing clinical practice in a part time capacity
The expectation of a “full-time” Regional Medical Director / Physician Lead works and is compensated as follows:
- 1. A first-year guarantee of $325K – $375K, with an incentive opportunity yielding a total compensation of up to $500K – $600K.
- 40%-50% [2-3 days per week] of time will be in a traditional clinic role, and
i. Compensation based on productivity, ancillary pool share, mid-level supervision research PI/physicals, and VBR pool share.
- 50% in a capacity described in the job description summary as Regional Medical Director.
Skill: Medical Director
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.