West Virginia - Orthopedic Surgery – (46844)
Location: West Virginia
Medical Center, located in West Virginia is seeking a Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon to join a multi-specialty group.
Medical Center in West Virginia, is a Critical Access Hospital and provides an unique experience for patients due to its quaint 25-bed acute care facility serving the local and tourist population of the area, located 50 miles outside Charleston, the state capital. Medical Center will complete an $18,000,000 OR and endosuite expansion project in March 2020 that will double its current OR and endosuite capacity.
- Multiple Surgical Rooms Available with Block Time
- Medical Staff Support Available
- All Necessary Equipment Available
- New Grads Welcomed to Apply
ABMS/AOA Board Certification or Eligible with Certification in Process Required
Compensation Package May Include:
- Base salary with incentive compensation
- CME Reimbursement
- Medical Malpractice Insurance
- Relocation Assistance
- Commencement bonus
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Life, Dental, Vision and Health Insurance
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and John "JJ" Niemiller will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.