West Virginia - Orthopedic Surgery – (46842)
Location: West Virginia
Medical Center is seeking a BE/BC Orthopaedic Surgeon to join a multi-specialty group:
· Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
• 2 Orthopaedic Surgeons in the community
· Emergency call coverage required
· Office space less than 1/4 mile from hospital
· Necessary Equipment Available
Medical Center is a 122-bed facility with inpatient and outpatient care, emergency services, surgical care and diagnostic services. Medical Center is fully accredited by the American Osteopathic Association (AOA)
ABMS/AOA Board Certification or Eligible with Certification in Process Required
Compensation Package May Include:
- Base Salary + Productivity Incentive
- Commencement bonus
- Assistance with medical education debt
- CME expenses
- Relocation assistance
No Visa assistance at this time
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.