Illinois - Psychiatry – (46831)
Adult Psychiatry near Peoria, IL
- Established department seeing full spectrum behavioral health
- Flexible schedule offers great work-life balance
- Dedicated in-patient psychiatrist
- In-patient recovery and behavioral health along with a robust out-patient clinic
- Dedicated 24/7 tele-psychiatry for ED coverage
- 24 hour multi-specialty support
- Modern and spacious clinic
- 221 bed Magnet-recognized teaching institution with a community hospital feel
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation
- Benefits include: health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, paid malpractice with tail, and more!
- Located 40 minutes from Peoria, 2 1/2 hours from Indianapolis, St. Louis, and Chicago (International airports offered in each)
- H1B visa (cap-exempt) sponsorship offered
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.