New York - Family Medicine – (46826)
Location: New York
Primary Care Division Chief near Albany, NY
- Physician–led institution
- Comprehensive benefit package, including but not limited to medical, dental, CME, relocation assistance and paid malpractice insurance
- Excellent technological and subspecialty support
- Modest call responsibilities
- Primarily outpatient oriented with opportunities for inpatient/attending activity
- With a faculty appointment from Columbia University, there is daily interaction with medical students as well as Internal Medicine and Transitional Residents
- State of the art equipment and facilities
- Group employed model of 600 practitioners with competitive salaries
- Forbes’ 2018 America’s Best Mid-Size Employers
- Demonstrated experience in leadership roles
- Established clinician with collegial leadership style marked by creativity, imagination and the ability to foster a positive work environment
- Strong record of skills in administration, including finance and strategic planning
- A track record of involvement working with communities to increase health care access.
Skill: Department Chair
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.