Illinois - Child Psychiatry – (46811)
Illinois – Child Psych
• Behavioral Health System is seeking an In-Patient Psychiatrist for a staff position.
• Full time, employed, Mon-Fri work schedule; 1:6 weekend call rotation.
• Child/Adolescent case load – 18 per day.
• Child/Adolescent Unit Director potential.
• Duties include: rounding, admissions, daily care of assigned patients, treatment team leadership.
• Compensation package includes Base Compensation, Bonus Potential, Paid Malpractice Insurance, medical, dental, vision insurances, matching 401k, PTO, CME, relocation assistance if moving, employee stock purchase program, commencement bonus.
• College community located 2 hrs south of Chicago.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.