Ohio - Cardiothoracic Surgery – (46806)
Hospital employed Cardiothoracic Surgery position – Northwest Ohio
- Will be replacing a CT surgeon who is leaving in February of 2021
- Call will be 1 in 2
- Must be able to do Low Ejection Fraction (EF), Valves and Minimally Invasive surgery
- Expected Monthly cases and volumes (CABG-15, Valve Repair-5, TAVR-8, Thoracic Aneurysm or Dissection Repair-3, Other Thoracic-8, Vascular-20+)
- Vascular/Endovascular surgery is not required but these cases are available if you are interested in doing them
- Salary is based on MGMA guidelines for the region plus production incentives formula
- Negotiable sign-on bonus, relocation and student loan incentives
- 300 bed full service Level II trauma center, Emergency center with fast track care
- Heart and Vascular institute. Chest pain center with cycle III accreditation
- Cancer center institute, family birth center, level II neonatal nursery, women’s health center, wellness center and more
- Located in Northwest Ohio with close access to Fort Wayne, IN and Toledo, Ohio
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.