Illinois - Cardiology – (46804)
Illinois – Interventional Cardiology
• My client is currently seeking a BC/BE Interventional Cardiologist who prefers to practice in an environment that will offer a comfortable work-life balance in a community of about 26,000 residents. They are looking due to community need.
• Follow your own patients from the clinic through the Cath lab. Two Cath Labs onsite. They are a 24/7 operation and nurses are on call 24/7.
• Their pre-hospital staff has the capability to activate STEMI protocol from the field. Their hospital is a designated Chest Pain Center by the American College of Cardiology.
• Call is (1:3), and you will be joining a practice with 2 Interventional Cardiologists and 5 Nurse Practitioners. RN and MA support. Practice is very busy and growing.
• Their location is the best of both worlds – the earning potential and comfortable work/life balance of a small town but with the amenities of Chicago just two hours away. They offer lucrative compensation and robust benefits packages. There is very limited competition in their service area, and the array of activities is unsurpassed for a town of its size.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.